I am having trouble binding the camera.
You can only bind it when the camera is in binding mode (Green LED flashes every second). Here are some things to keep in mind while trying to bind:
- When using the Sound Wave binding, make sure the room is quiet and the speaker on the phone or tablet is close to the microphone in the camera.
- When using QR Code binding, keep the phone or tablet upright at about 4-6 inches in front of the camera lens.
- When the warning WiFi does not exist sounds, please make sure your WiFi network name has been entered correctly.
- When the warning WiFi connection fails sounds, please make sure your WiFi password has been entered correctly.
- When the warning Network abnormal sounds, please check router configuration sounds and that your router is connected to the internet.
I am no longer able to connect the camera to the internet.
Check the WiFi router for internet connection. If there is a connection, make sure the WiFi network name and/or password has not changed.
The video is not clear. How do I adjust this?
Switch between Smooth, SD, or HD modes to adjust video quality.
Why can't I replay the video?
Ensure that there is a micro memory card inserted (32GB max). After inserting a micro memory card, you can replay the video after 10 minutes.
Why can't I find my network and/or camera?
The camera device can only connect to a WiFi network that is visible. If your WiFi network is not visible, change it to discoverable mode.
How do I restore this device to factory settings?
To reset factory settings, locate the reset button on the bottom of the device. Power the device on, press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds. When the LED turns yellow, the device will restart and restore the factory settings.
Please see below for full instructions in the attached copy of the Manual for this device.