Livewire Volt Quick Start Guide
Click the attachment below to view or download the full manual for the Livewire Volt GPS Tracker.
Your device may not have established a GPS connection yet. Make sure to test drive your vehicle after having the Livewire Volt installed.
If the unit is still not showing on the map after your test drive, turn the vehicle on to power the device and check the LED indicators on the Livewire Volt. When turned on the GPS Light (RED) should begin to flash slowly. The GPS light will turn solid red once a GPS signal is located.
• If no LED lights display on the device, it may not be getting any power. Confirm that the tracker was wired correctly during installation.
• If the GPS light continues to flash and does not turn solid your device may be experiencing a problem connecting to GPS.
- Confirm the tracker was wired correctly during installation.
- Try repositioning the device to see if the current placement is causing the problem.
• If the Light is not turning solid, your device may be experiencing a problem connecting to the cellular network or there may be an issue with the device’s SIM card. Please call our support team so we can further investigate.
If the LED light is behaving correctly, go for another test drive. If the unit is still not showing on the map after your test drive, please call or email our tech support team.
Visit my.brickhousesecurity.com to set up an account or log in to your existing account. Here you can manage your payment method for your GPS service