For problems in the normal operating situation, please try these methods below:
Can’t take photo and recording
- Check if the SD card has enough space or locked
Automatically stop when recording
- Use the compatible high-speed TF card with SDHC because of big HD video data, the highspeed TF card has identified of C4 and C6
"Files error" appears when replaying photo or video
- There may be an SD card error. You can reset the SD card by formatting it through the camera or your computer. This will erase all the footage.
- Checks if there is any dirt or fingerprints and use lens cloth to clean the camera lens.
Black image when recording sky or water scene
- Scenes with high contrast will influence the automatic exposure function of the camera, you can adjust “EV in setting mode to correct.
Color is not perfect on a cloudy day and outdoor light
- Set the "white balance" function to automatic
Cross stripe interference in the image
- Due to incorrect “light frequency”, please set it to 50Hz or 60Hz according to the local power supply frequency • Crash Restart by pressing shortly on the "RESET" button.
Attached below is a copy of the Manual for this device. For technical support, please contact the manufacturer's dedicated support team at (800) 764-1028 or send an email to [email protected]