Jan 10, 2020
Before Use: Fully charge the camera using the included USB cable and charger for 3-4 hours. The blue and red indicators will turn on when the camera is charging. When the camera is fully charged, only the red light will turn off.
Powering on your device
- Press and hold the power button (located on the right side of the device near the top) for three seconds to start up the camera.
- The device will enter into standby mode and the blue indicator light will turn on. From this mode you can record video, change to picture mode, or turn infrared on and off.
- To power the device back off, press and hold the power button for three seconds.
Transfer and manage files on your computer
(Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & Apple)
- Connect the camera to your computer via the USB cable.
- Open the related Removable Disk drive (usually D: or E: drive) in “My Computer”.
- Double click to view the folder contents then click on each file to view, transfer, or delete the media files.
Attached below is a copy of the Manual for this device. For technical support, please contact the manufacturer's dedicated support team at (616) 258-6315 or send an email to [email protected]