How to Use
1. Turn on – Press the “POWER” button for 2 seconds.
2. Turn off – Press the “POWER” button for 2 seconds.
2. Control the output level of Sound Barrier
1. Main Sound - Use “UP” and “DN” to adjust the strength of sound
It can be attached to walls, doors, ceilings or floors to provide additional security.
It may be located around the security spot to provide the additional security
• Press “MENU” to select “SUB-SP” control.
• Use “UP” and “DN” to adjust the strength of sound.
• The menu will be back to the main control stage automatically after 3 seconds.
3. RF Alert
The Stealth SM2020 searches nearby its location, and it stops the sound barrier and alerts any suspicious RF activity.
1. Press “MENU” to select “Alert” control.
2. Use “UP” and “DN” to turn this function on or off.
3. RF sensitivity adjustment
a. Press “MENU” to select “Alert” control
b. Press “MENU” and “UP” together to get RF sensitivity to adjust mode.
c. Use “UP” and “DN” for desired RF sensitivity
– Higher value(number) sets lower sensitivity.
1. There is no message on the LCD panel
- Check the DC adaptor and electric outlet to make sure its power is OK.
- Press the “POWER” button for 2~3 seconds to turn it on.
2. The 3 LED keeps blinking with beep sound
- Check and remove the RF transmitter or GSM/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi transmitters
- Remove Wireless Router or Mobile Phone nearby The Stealth SM2020
- Temporarily turn off nearby RF devices one by one to clear the alert.
3. There is no sound or weak sound from The Stealth SM2020
- Check the volume and adjust the level higher as desired
- Use “UP” and “DN” to adjust the strength of sound
- Press “MENU” then use “UP” and “DN” in “MAIN-SP” mode
4. There is no sound or weak sound from Transducer(TRN600S)
- Check the connection between TRN600S and The Stealth SM2020
- Press “MENU” to select “SUB-SP” mode and adjust the value higher
- Switch the cable or Transducer which works well to check.
Please see below for full instructions in the attached copy of the Manual for this device.