Set Up Your Mobile Hotspot
Install the battery
- Remove the back cover.
- Insert the battery.
- Replace the back cover.
Insert a microSDHC card (optional) used for File Sharing (Data Usage) Not recommended.
- Open the card slot cover.
- Insert the microSDHC card into the slot.
- Close the cover
Charging the battery
The battery is pre-charged. To recharge, attach the USB cable to the hotspot and connect to:
- A wall socket, using the wall charger (fastest option).
- The USB port on your laptop.
Change Wi-Fi Network Name and Password
- On your connected Wi-Fi device, log in to the web UI configuration page by visiting http://attwifimanager or http://192.168.1.1.
- The default login is attadmin.
- Select Settings > Wi-Fi in the left-side menu.
- In Main Wi-Fi Network or Guest Wi-Fi SSID info section, select each item you want to change.
- Type your new Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Click Apply.
Connect WPS Devices
Use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect WPS-enabled devices without entering the Wi-Fi password.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the top of your Velocity.
- Tap Pair with Main Wi-Fi.
- Press the WPS Button on the other device which you want to connect to B-Link Secure Cellular WiFi Camera Connector v2.
To prevent a device from connecting to the mobile hotspot, add it to the hotspot’s blocked list. You can unblock the device at any time.
- From the home screen, tap Wi-Fi > Connected Devices.
- Select the device you want to block (there could be more than one page of connected devices).
- Tap Block to block the device.
- From the home screen, tap Wi-Fi > Connected Devices > Block List.
- Select the device you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock to unblock the device.
Note: There could be more than one page of connected devices.
Below is the tutorial video to access the settings.
Attached below is a downloadable copy.
Technical Support: (800) 654-7966