This device supports the FAT32 file format. If a 64GB or 128GB card is reformatted to have a FAT32 file format, these cards will be supported by the device. As the Windows formatting tool does not support formatting cards above 32GB to the FAT32 format, we recommend using an outside program such as the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
Charge the camera using the included USB cable for 3-4 hours. The blue and yellow indicators will turn on when charging. The yellow light will turn off when fully charged.
Powering on your device:
- Press and hold the power button (located on the top of the device) for three seconds. The blue and yellow indicators will flash, and then the yellow light will turn off.
- The device will enter into standby mode and the blue indicator light will remain on. From this mode, you can record video or take pictures. While in standby mode, the device will automatically turn off after 1 min of inactivity.
- To power the device off, press and hold the power button for six seconds, or until the yellow indicator light stops flashing.
Transfer and manage files on your computer
(Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & Apple )
- Remove the bottom cover and connect the camera to your computer via the USB cable or remove the micro SD card and insert it into your computer.
- Open the related Removable Disk drive (usually D: or E: drive) in “My Computer”. From here you can view, transfer, or delete files.
Attached below is a copy of the Manual for this device. For technical support, please contact the manufacturer's dedicated support team at (616) 258-6315 or send an email to email@example.com.