Names and Parts
- Fully charge the camera using the included USB cable and charging dock for 3-4 hours. The charging indicator will turn blue when charging. When the device is fully charged, the blue light will turn off.
- Confirm that the date and time on your device is correct and enter your device ID and badge ID through the camera management software
Wearing your Body Camera Properly:
On your chest (uniform):
- Attach the camera clip to the front of your uniform.
- Rotate the camera clip 45° and clip it to the top of your uniform
On your shoulder:
Using the optional epaulet mount, clip the camera to the bracket on the mount and attach the mount to your uniform.
Removing the clip:
- Rotate the clip 45° horizontal or until you see a silver tab at the bottom of the clip. Press that tab down and slide the clip downwards. To re-attach the clip simply slide the clip back on. the clip’s attachment as possible.
Troubleshooting: If you are having problems with your camera, please first fully charge it and power it on, then press the reset button. Pressing the reset button will force the camera to shut off. Press the power button to turn the device back on and your device should now be working properly. Note: Resetting the device will not delete any files.
Attached below is a copy of the Manual for this device. For technical support, please contact the manufacturer's dedicated support team at (616) 258-6315 or send an email to email@example.com.