The Micro Orb: Professional Spy Camera and Recorder *Cam Ball
Turning off and Setting Motion Detection
The Cam Ball comes with the availability to be set to motion detection (Surveillance Mode) for recording.
1. Open up your CamBall Manager Software.
2. Under the “Others” option (below “memory set up”) you can set the motion sensitivity.
When the sensitivity is set to highest, it will be at its most sensitive and capture more footage than a lower setting.
3. The recording type can be changed when the CamBall is in Stand By mode.
4. Change the recording type by pressing and holding for 2 seconds the [Left Arrow] button
related to the TYPE indication lamp (the lamp marked R/T). With each press, the recording type will change in order of Normal Recording (Lamp Off), Surveillance Recording(Red), Vehicle Recording(Green), Angel Recording (Red+Green). Keep pressing and holding for 2 seconds until you have reached the mode you need.
5. To start recording in the Surveillance Mode, just hit the [Up Arrow] for 2 seconds. Set the Cam Ball where you need to record and walk away. It will record clips when it detects motion based on the sensitivity level you chose in the CamBall Manager software prior to recording. When you come back to the CamBall, just press the [Up Arrow] again for two seconds to save and stop recording.
6. You can then plug your CamBall into your TV or Computer to view the files.