1. Charging your new BrickHouse Lone Worker: You will need to charge the device for 5 hours before its first use. Connect the charging cradle to an electric outlet and place the BrickHouse Lone Worker device into the cradle.
2. Placement: With the included lanyard you can wear your BrickHouse Lone Worker around your neck or simply slip it into your pocket.
3. When the BrickHouse Lone Worker device has completed charging for the first time, gently press the SOS button for 2 seconds to test and familiarize yourself with how the 2-way communication works.
4. Your BrickHouse Lone Worker will dial out to a Dedicated number or our monitoring center. Let the contact or specialist know you are setting up and testing your device.
2. Getting to Know Your BrickHouse Lone Worker
1. Two-Way Voice Mic/Speaker
2. SOS Button
3. Power Indicator LED
4. 3G Cellular Indicator LED
5. WiFi Indicator (inactive)
6. GPS Indicator LED
7. Power Button
3. BrickHouse Lone Worker Indicator LED
4. Accessing BrickHouse Lone Worker
5. Navigating the Platform
2. Locate on demand.
3. The eye icon displays visible layers on the platform. This means features and functions that are enabled or disabled will be visible on the MAP and above tabs.
4. Change MAP view - you can see the map in a street view, satellite, physical or hybrid modes. Physical is a human-readable physical address view, the hybrid will show all views together.
5. Zoom bar.
6. Navigating the Platform (Continued)
7. Create New Geofence Tab
To create a circular geofence around an area, click on the circle option and then click on the spot on the map that you want your geofence to be positioned around. Under radius, you may choose distance in feet, and by using the zoom bar, you can expand the area covered.
You can also search an address via the search tool. The address selected will appear in the description bar. Choose the maximum area around the address allowed before an alert is sent. Don’t forget to save your new perimeter settings!
Attached below is a downloaded version of the Quick Start Guide.