Welcome To BrickHouse Telematics Platform
Please have your Car Camera Installed prior to setting up your BrickHouse Telematics features!
1. Login to locate.brickhousesecurity.com. Please check your email for your username and password.
2. Create a geofence around any location to receive alerts when the vehicle enters or exits the area you have selected. See instructions below.
3. While in the vehicle, press the Panic Button to create an Event trigger for a Video Upload. On the Map under Messages, you will be able to see an alert with an envelope. Double click to view the video file.
4. Viewing all video events, go to reports and select vehicle and type of report Daily or Weekly, then execute. Select Video and view file on the far right under the map view.
5. We recommend you take your cellular car camera for a drive to test your geofence.
Telematic Platform Overview
When you first log in to the telematics platform you will see your cellular camera listed on the side of the dashboard and a map view that will show the cameras last location. There are several features that give you access to monitor the device state, run reports, select locations with Video and customize your dashboard view. To get you started we would like you to get familiarized with the platform features.
Setting up a geofence is how cellular camera knows to inform you when the vehicle you are monitoring goes outside of the area you selected. Once your geofence is set up, if the vehicle exits the area and crosses the line, you will be notified via a text message or email alert immediately.
To set up your first geofence, go to the “geofences” menu, and zoom into the area on the map where you would like to create the geofence. In order to get the most accurate results, be sure to center the geofence at the primary location and make it large enough to encompass the surrounding perimeter outside the fixed location.
Click on “New” in the menu and give your geofence a clear name and description. This will be helpful when you receive alerts, as you will know exactly which geofence is being triggered and can find the vehicle quickly. Select the shape of the geofence you want to set up from the drop-down menu. We suggest starting with a circular geofence. Click on the spot on the map that you want your geofence to be centered on. You can move the center of your geofence by selecting the dot on your map and while holding down with your mouse key, dragging the dot to where you want the geofence centered on the map. To increase the size of your geofence, change the number in the “Radius, ft” box until your geofence is the size you want. Remember: You can zoom in on the map for more detail. The default geofence area is set to 100 feet.
You can also search an address via the search tool, by clicking on the magnifying glass icon above the map to the right of the main menu and typing in the address you want to center your geofence on.
The address you have selected will appear in the description bar. Choose the area around the address and adjust the size of your geofence as needed for your desired alerts.
If you have any questions regarding the BrickHouse Telematics Platform, please call one of our specialists at (888) 564-5415 or email email@example.com.
Attached below is a downloadable copy of this Guide.