The following troubleshooting steps are for:
- If you are having problems connecting your camera to the application.
- If your camera was connected but you've changed internet provider/routers and now it will not connect
- If your camera was connected but you've changed your wifi SSID and now it will not connect.
1. If the network is changed or device is not responding
2. Delete the camera from the app, then hold down the reset button located on the left side of the device for 15 seconds.
3. Remove from Power and plug it back in.
4. Wait 5 mins for the device to transmits WiFi hotspot.
5. Go to the smartphone's WiFi and select the device WiFi CMXXXXXXXX.
6. Once connected open the mobile app and select the search icon the magnifying glass on the upper right, it will show "new camera"
7. Select the camera, on the home screen select the cog wheel and go to advance settings.
8. Select WiFi Config, Then search or select your home or business WiFi SSID and enter the password.
9. Save Settings camera will reboot, It'll take another 5mins for the camera to save the settings onto the device.
10. Exit completely out of the application and reopen. The device should show online/connected.
For Technical Support, please call 800-654-7966.