I am having trouble binding the camera device.
Here are some things to keep in mind while trying to bind:
- Make sure when using the Sound Wave binding, the room is quiet and the speaker on the phone or tablet is close to the microphone in front near the camera as shown in the picture above.
- When using QR Code binding, keep the phone or tablet upright at about 4-6 inches in front of the camera lens.
- When the warning “Wi-Fi does not exist” sounds, please make sure your Wi-Fi network name has been entered correctly.
- When the warning “Wi-Fi connection fail” sounds, please make sure your Wi-Fi password has been entered correctly
- When the warning “Network abnormal please check router configuration” sounds, please make sure your router is connected to the internet.
I am no longer able to connect the camera to the internet.
Check the Wi-Fi router for internet connection. If there is a connection make sure the Wi-Fi network name and/or password has not changed.
The video is not clear. How do I adjust this?
Switch between “Smooth,” “SD,” or “HD” modes to adjust video quality.
Why can't I replay video?
Ensure that there is a micro memory card inserted (32GB max). After inserting a micro memory card, you can replay video after 10 minutes.
Why can't I find my network and/or camera?
The camera device can only connect to a Wi-Fi network that is visible. If your Wi-Fi network is not visible, change it to discoverable mode.
How do I restore this device to factory settings?
To reset factory settings, locate the reset button on the bottom of the device. Power the device on, press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds. When the LED turns yellow, the device will restart and restore the factory settings.